GForces Academy – Internships
GForces Academy provides more than training and development for those already in the industry. It helps fulfil our recruitment needs as a growing technology company, while also offering intelligent and resourceful students a host of fast-track career opportunities.
This branch of the Academy has already received widespread recognition, receiving awards from the Kent Education Business Partnership for its ‘outstanding employer contribution’ and for its ‘exceptional support in assisting the young people of Kent’ over three consecutive years (2010 – 2012).
Our objectives are simple:
- To provide a route for identifying, recruiting and then developing intelligent, capable and enthusiastic new talent
- To inspire students to pursue a career in digital media industries
- To influence how local educational institutions engage with commercial enterprises to better meet the needs of employers and employees
- To provide inspiring opportunities to students that add real value to their future, ensuring that they have a clearer sense of career direction and meaningful industrial experience on their CV
Each one of our internships is designed to give you real, valuable experience in the technology sector. We will support
you through your internship and help you develop the vital skills that will allow you to stand out when applying for jobs.
GForces offers placements in the following disciplines:
Discover how to create high-quality content using Adobe suite, Cinema 4D, 3D Max and Keyshot. Join the team on shoots to sharpen your camera skills and storyboard concepts. Create 360-degree interactive vehicle renderings and help develop innovative ways of displaying vehicles digitally.
Discover how to separate document content, including elements such as layouts, colours and fonts. help provide more flexibility and control in the presentation layer of a website across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Acquire the disciplines of planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of market-leading websites on our all new NetDirector Auto V10 software platform.
NO PLACEMENTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Learn how to convey a specific visual message to a particular audience through engaging, high-quality imagery. Enhance your skills using programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Flash and Illustrator to display your creativity on live websites.
NO PLACEMENTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
An internship within the Software Testing team requires strong communication skills, an understanding of manual and automated software testing techniques and an eye for detail. You will join a demanding yet rewarding workplace, using Agile software testing methodologies to help you gain an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of GForces’ services.
Benefits of the GForces Academy for recruits
- Discover the wide range of career options within the web management, software and digital media industry
- Paid internship
- Meaningful work experience
- Mentoring from industry professionals
- Develop valuable work skills
- Participation in company activities
- Potential job offer at the end of your internship or degree
- 25 days paid holiday
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- Free parking
To be considered to join our Academy internships you must:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a degree/higher education diploma
- Impressive academic achievement
- Have the legal right to work the UK
Note: All our internships are paid and run on various timescales. Internships are not designed for graduates or those undertaking post-graduate studies; if you are either, please search our current job vacancies.
“We take our responsibility towards young people seriously and are delighted that our efforts continue to be recognised by commercial and educational bodies. It is clear from the feedback that onsite training inspires and benefits student’s development beyond that of traditional education. And it is for this reason that we will continue to support local students in their career development through our Training Academy placements.”