We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA) and other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy.
As described below, we may share your personal information with G-Forces Customers that may receive and process your personal information as a data controller in their own right.
In particular, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information that you provide on the G-Forces Customer's website. This information could include your name, address and contact details, for example
if you fill in an enquiry form on the G-Forces Customer's website.
• Web browser information (for example, your MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser type) and other usage information from the G-Forces Customer's website including geographic location information and page browsing information
• Information provided to us by G-Forces Customers about you, for example, your name, address and contact details
• Information contained in and records of communications with you, for example, if you initiate or engage in a communication with a G-Forces Customer agent via the G-Forces Customer's website (including live chat or email communications)
• Information concerning your marketing preferences
We use your personal information in connection with our business activities. In particular, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To provide services to our G-Forces Customers
• To help us manage, administer, review, develop and improve the products and services we offer to all our G-Forces Customers
• For quality assurance and training purposes
• For the purposes of performing business and data analysis
• For marketing and promotional purposes on behalf of G-Forces Customers
• To communicate with you; for example, we will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries that you submit to us
• We may also aggregate and anonymise data so that it does not identify you and we may use and share such aggregated and anonymised information with other G-Forces Customers and third parties
In connection with the above uses of your personal information, we may share your personal information with third parties as described below.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
• The G-Forces Customer whose website you access will have access to certain personal information we collect, including access to the communications between you and their agents, or our agents acting on their behalf.
We may also share aggregated and anonymised information with other G-Forces Customers and third parties. We have no control over the privacy practices of G-Forces Customers and you should read the privacy policies of the applicable G-Forces Customer on their website
• We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, we may engage third party service providers to provide technical services for us or for G-Forces Customers.
These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may use the information we receive from third parties to supplement, improve and add to our databases of your details.
• We may pass personal information to external agencies, rights-holders and other organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of preventing and detecting crime and fraud
• We may pass personal information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or could be made against us
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us about you to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), personal information held by us about you and other G-Forces Customer end users will be one of the transferred assets.
In relation to the above uses of your personal information and the above sharing arrangements, your personal information may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, one or more countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries which do not provide equivalent protection for personal information as the DPA. In these circumstances, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and help us to track visitors to G-Forces Customer Websites. To find out more about the types of cookies we use on G-Forces Customer Websites, how we use them and how you can change your cookies settings, please read our Cookies policy.
Please note that G-Forces Customer websites are provided by G-Forces Customers. G-Forces services are used by G-Forces Customers on our G-Forces Customers' websites and we do not control the privacy practices of each G-Forces Customer. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with any G-Forces Customer's use of your information (including your personal information), or the services offered to you by G-Forces Customers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to us. We cannot guarantee the security of your data (including your personal information) transmitted to G-Forces Customer websites; any transmission is at your
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computing device. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when you have finished your user session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computing device or use
a computing device in a public place such as a library or internet café.
If you elect to engage in any communication session (for example, live chat) using our services you have a choice concerning what, if any, information you provide.
The DPA gives you the right to access your personal information. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee (currently not exceeding £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
To request access to your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
• Online via the Contact G-Forces enquiry form on the G-Forces Customer Website
• By telephone on 0845 055 9040
• By writing to us at: GForces Web Management, Corbin Business Park, Caring Lane, Bearsted, Kent, ME14 4NJ
and on the applicable G-Forces Customer Website so that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it and under
This Policy was last updated in September 2015.