Exclusion of Liability
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
3. No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to G-Forces Web Management Ltd. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
8. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of GForces Web Management Ltd in any way.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by English law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
12. The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.
13. G-Forces Web Management Ltd is a company incorporated in England with Company Number 03863609 with its registered office at 4 & 5 Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6AQ.
When using the public part of the Site you are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any personal data from you on your use of the public part of the Site. The Site does not collect any information about you except that required for system administration of the website.
Client Access Site
If you enter into an agreement with us as a result of which you are given a password to use the password protected parts of the Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your personal data by anyone, including our staff. All our employees and any third parties used by us are required to observe our privacy standards. The personal details that we use to provide our services, as well as any information taken from you while you are using this website, will not be passed to any organisation outside of G-Forces Web Management Ltd. There are however circumstances where we are required by law to disclose personal information.
G-Forces Web Management Ltd works with third parties to research on its behalf the use and activities on its website. No personal information about you is shared.
The Site may contain links to other websites which are hosted by and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such websites at your own risk and we make no representations regarding the content of any such website. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
If you have any difficulties in accessing the Site, then email us at email@example.com or write to The Secretary at our registered office, 4 & 5 Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6AQ.
G-Forces Web Management Ltd is a company incorporated in England with Company Number 3863609 with its registered office at 4 & 5 Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6AQ.
G-Forces Web Management Ltd is registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any queries regarding data protection issues should be directed to The Data Protection Officer, at our registered office, 4 & 5 Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6AQ.