About Online PR
Paid advertising in local newspapers remains a core component of many marketing strategies. They often have highly-relevant readerships in terms of geography and demographics and are trusted outlets for many individuals. However, paying for print space is expensive and it is almost impossible to realise a measurable ROI, simply because tracking who has been influenced by it is an inexact science.
GForces’ Online PR service enables motor retailers to gain press attention when they have something to tell people about. We can create a PR strategy based around a business’ goals and communicate stories in a format which is easily digestible to media. This raises a business’ profile and can be tracked to help establish how effectively media spend is being allocated. In addition to editorial coverage, Online PR will garner relationships with key influencers at relevant media outlets – relationships which can help deliver ever-improving ROI.
- Flexible service – We can offer a retained service which includes forward feature planning, picking up journalist requests for content and the distribution of two press releases per month. In addition, ad-hoc requests for content and press releases can be created on an individual basis.
- Establish an array of media contacts – The Online PR service will create custom, highly-relevant media lists of influential outlets which a motor retailer can target with news stories. These can include local, regional and national media.
- Consultancy – Knowing what stories will work for media and what won’t is a key part of a successful PR strategy. GForces will consult with Online PR customers on the creation of good media-facing stories through which it is possible to reach out to key outlets with highly-targeted content and lobbying.
- PR planning – A good PR strategy will be formed around a plan, but will also be flexible. We use a combination of proactive and reactive media contact to secure credible coverage.
- Enhance SEO – Content marketing is one of the most important elements of a successful SEO strategy, and positioning content within relevant editorial is one of the best ways of doing this. Online PR can help with the generation of quality, authentic back links to a motor retailer website.