GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
When you start as an office based Business Development Executive, our focus will be to help you build a sound understanding of the automotive industry and a solid foundation to launch your career in sales at GForces.
The role will be varied but you can expect to;
- Generate new business opportunities
- Manage inbound enquiries
- Carry out market research
- Ensure data capture and maintenance of our CRM system
- Develop your outbound ‘telesales’ skills
- Network within industry
- Regular reporting and analysis on performance and productivity to present in team meetings
- Prospecting, planning and forecasting
- Ensure data captured and administration
As you progress, prospective accounts will be assigned to you to detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and ultimately drive acquisitions of new customers and revenue! This role will give you a genuine opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting teams in our industry and really ‘cut their teeth’ in a career in sales…
Successful candidates can expect to earn £40k OTE. Good telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients desired. Previous telesales experience is beneficial.
You will be articulate, possess excellent organisational skills, be a great communicator and able to present concepts in a clear and concise manner. As this an office based role, your telephone manner must be exceptional. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the internet and preferably its application within the automotive marketplace.
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Proven discipline to maintain the company CRM
- Good telephone manner
- Cold calling and outbound lead generation (50+ calls per day)
- Managing existing customers to increase spend and product penetration
- Prospecting and research
- Drive revenue and sales growth
- A strong and proven communicator with ideas and enthusiasm
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Excellent work and customer ethos
- Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- 25 days’ holiday + 1 day per year up to 5days after 5 years’ consecutive service
- Birthday off
- GForces Group Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Care scheme
- Preferential car buying rates
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced paternity and maternity package
- Free fruit before 9:00am
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- 10% discount card for legal services
- Free onsite parking
- Smart Casual dress code