GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for an exceptional freelance Creative Artworker to work with us on a series of exciting projects for a global automotive manufacturer. Reporting to the Head of Creative you will be responsible for taking developed designs through to production level quality for delivery.
- Expert knowledge and experience of large format, outdoor and signage artworking
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of the print and production process
- Ability to work independently as well as taking direction
- Working from established brand and style guidelines as well as using initiative where required
- Ability of working to deadlines and tight time schedules
- Professional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. CS5 or later.
- Ability to work remotely as well as committing to at least 1-2 days on-site per week
- MAC or PC proficient
- Design ability would be an added bonus
You must have an outstanding portfolio of production level artwork and demonstrate a full understanding of the creative process. We accept that whilst freelance, you will be working remotely however we will require you to commit to at least 1-2 days per week on-site to ensure quality, schedule and design direction is maintained.
3-4 weeks Mon-Fri with the possibility of extension dependent on project scope and schedules.
£200 per day