GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
A Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the successfully delivery of projects. Reporting to the Retail Programme Manager, the role supports in the effective delivery of the retail programme through the industry leading digital automotive retail software platform. The responsibilities include effective planning and control of all projects throughout their life cycle ensuring detailed plans with milestone and communicated and all key stakeholders aligned to the successful delivery of project on time and bug free.
- Accountability for the management and delivery of projects within the Retail programme.
- Managing co-ordination of other departments engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and controlling including;
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Identification and management of all key stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project(s).
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control, and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, the Retail Programme Manager.
- Effective engagement of the customer to ensure an efficient project delivery process is maintained, and all key milestones are achieved.
- Reporting directly into the Retail Programme Manager.
- Sales Account Managers and Directors.
- CSS and Design teams to deliver the project.
- Second Line Support team.
- Marketing and training departments.
- Project Controller.
- Retail Programme team members.
- External Client contact at all levels of their organisation.
Person Specification (Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required):
- Experience of management of projects across the entire project life cycle.
- Degree level or equivalent desirable.
- Commercial and business understanding of key project drivers.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and intercultural skills with the ability to delivery projects with impact and influence.
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies is essential (PRINCE2 Foundation highly desirable, Practitioner desirable).
Behavioural & Personality Competencies:
- Self-starting and self-confidence is a must.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralised work environment.
- A proven track record of delivering projects in a digital environment.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in similar role.
This role may require an element of travel for visits to other office locations within the organisation, or to visit clients as part of the project delivery process.
There is an opportunity for Junior Project Managers to progress into the role of Project Mangers within the Retail Programme team.
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- GForces group pension plan
- Discounted health care package
- Preferential car buying rates
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 10% Discount Card for legal services
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- Fruit before 9am
- Flexible hours