GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
As part of our ongoing expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Multimedia Producer to join our Digital Media Services Team in a full-time capacity and help drive our growing product set.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Media Services Production, the role will work across all areas of video production, photography, project scope and delivery through to completed final production.
The ideal candidate should have hands on editing skills, outstanding video and photography production techniques and motion graphics experience from within an agency environment. The candidate must be able to show they can produce broadcast quality digital video content of the highest standard under tight deadlines and have an amazing show reel to support. The candidate will require excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to conceptualise, manage and complete outstanding broadcast quality content.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to support our growing asset library and client base. The ideal candidate should be able to work alone or with a director/producer/team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the team producing outstanding videos and templates
- Strong video editing skills are essential
- Knowledge of video production techniques
- Ability to edit and compress audio to broadcast standards
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Project administration, 3rd party management including Clearcast and suppliers
- Creation of high quality photography assets (ideally experience in automotive)
- Excellent typography and Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and compositing
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Previous experience within a similar role in the UK
- 3 years’ experience: Filming, Adobe Premier, After Effects and Audition
- Ability to organise and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Complete understand of pre-production, production and post-production
- Adobe Production Suite is essential
- Voice over recording and speaking
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of industry standard Adobe software within a commercial environment and 3 years’ experience minimum in video post-production.
You must provide digital/online examples of your own work with your application. We accept any form of digital work so long as it clearly illustrates your video creative, technical and written abilities.
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- GForces group pension plan
- Discounted health care package
- Preferential car buying rates
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 10% Discount Card for legal services
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- Fruit before 9am
- Flexible hours