GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
A Project Support will be responsible for the successfully supporting the delivering of projects. Reporting to the Retail Programme Manager, the role supports in the effective delivery of the retail programme through the industry leading digital automotive retail software platform. The responsibilities include supporting the project delivery team with key project tasks to ensure that projects are delivered on time and bug free.
- Complete project support tasks based on the ticket queue in the JIRA system including;
- Completing site builds
- Quality Assurance of site builds
- Enquiry mapping for enquiry forms
- Form Testing for enquiry forms
- Content entry/update and migration from clients existing web platforms including imagery
- Redirect mapping
- Aid Project Managers in daily tasks as needed.
- With the guidance of a Project Manager, manage simple projects.
- Ensure tasks are completed to tight time frames.
- Identify gaps and raise awareness of key risks and issues to the projects.
- Challenge current thinking and help define best practices.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Reporting directly into the Retail Programme Manager.
- Project Controller.
- Retail Project Managers.
- Project Support team members.
- Marketing department team members.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Basic understand of a project delivery process.
- PRINCE2 desirable but not mandatory.
Behavioural & Personality Competencies:
- Self-starting and self-confidence is a must.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralised work environment.
- A proven track record in supporting the delivering projects in a digital environment.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in similar role.
This role may require an element of travel for visits to other office locations within the organisation.
There is an opportunity for a Project Support to progress into the role of Senior Project Support or even into a Junior Project Mangers role within the Retail Programme team.
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- GForces group pension plan
- Discounted health care package
- Preferential car buying rates
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 10% Discount Card for legal services
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- Fruit before 9am
- Flexible hours