Why choose GForces?
GForces is an international Web Management company dedicated to the automotive industry. We build, manage and market online strategies for more than half of the UK’s Top 200 motor retailers and many of the world’s leading manufacturers. We are also one of just seven Google AdWords Premier SME Partners in the UK.
We are continually looking for intelligent, resourceful, self-motivated individuals with the drive and ambition to succeed in a fast moving industry. Our business is diverse. So is our talent criterion. We’re searching for a wide range of profiles to fill a broad range of jobs. Your education and skills are vital and your personality and passion, fundamental. If you think you would be a good fit please browse through the departments below and see which one suits you best, then have a look through our current vacancies and submit your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you are interested in one of our graduate / intern placements, please click here.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Department||Salary||Location|
|17th February 2017||Creative Artworker (Freelance)||Creative||£200 Per Day||Kent - HQ|
|14th February 2017||Project Support Executive||Operations||£15k - £17k DOE||Kent - HQ|
|8th February 2017||Junior Project Manager||Projects||DOE||Kent - HQ|
|18th January 2017||Paid Advertising Coordinator||Paid Advertising||£25 - £30k||Kent - HQ|
|16th January 2017||Digital Account Executive||Client Services||£22,500 - £28k DOE||Kent - HQ / Birmingham|
|10th January 2017||Project Support Executive||Enterprise||DOE||Kent - HQ|
|6th January 2017||Multimedia Producer||Media Services||£23k-£28k DOE||Kent - HQ|
|3rd January 2017||Software Developer||Development (UK)||£25K – £35K DOE||Kent - HQ|
|3rd January 2017||Paid Search Executive||MENA||AED 15,000||Dubai|
|2nd January 2017||Digital Account Manager||MENA||AED 20,000 OTE||Dubai|
|2nd January 2017||Senior Project Manager||Enterprise||DOE||London / Kent - HQ / Dubai|
What role suits you?
- AccountsCharlotte NolanThe accounts department are responsible for invoicing our customers and then chasing and collecting any amounts due from the customer for work completed. The accounts team also check commission forms, process payroll and process monthly expenses. The team is also responsible for the monthly reconciliation of the company’s credit cards. Other duties include reporting, processing supplier payments and dealing with any queries the customer may have regarding their billing.
- Client ServicesLauren AmbroseGForces Support team is comprised of highly skilled individuals who are equipped in understanding all aspects of our NetDirector Product Suite. With strong qualities in both client facing skills and technical understanding, the team are our customers 1st line Support structure and the business’s first point of call in supporting our software. Issues ranging from small bugs, daily operational requests and larger software implementations – all tasks are completed to the highest quality with the overall goal of providing 100% customer satisfaction. The team adhere to a two hour response time to all customers enquiries and aim to provide a resolution as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- CSSJohn DaviesThe CSS department’s role involves the extraction or slicing of layups from the Design team, into the individual assets (such a logos and jump points) that make up a website. Using these assets, together with page content, the CSS team then applies “style” to the page so that it presents itself in an accessible and usable way, as well as matching the original designs. Over the last few years, the role of frontend development has benefited from the advent of powerful new tools such as CSS3, HTML5, LESS CSS & responsive design and their widespread adoption by modern web browsers.
- DesignMatt EllisThe Design Department creates front end visual layups mainly in Adobe Photoshop. The designs are then used either directly within our NetDirector software or sent to CSS to create front end html code. Our work ranges from small elements such as adding buttons, changing images, banner creation, social platforms designs and artwork for web sites to larger work such as branding, campaign design and end to end software creation. All designers have a good understanding of web technology and a keen empathy with the end user. They are also disciplined in how their design work influences the user experience and ultimately the conversion of the visitor.
- InfrastructureDan YeatesThe infrastructure team are responsible for the build, management and support of all business products and applications within our complex and secure, Amazon AWS environment. Not only focused on the identification and resolution of support incidents but also tasked with the maintenance of our business critical infrastructure, and taking a lead role in the investigation of new technologies and how they can be used in production to enhance stability, speed and reliability of our products.
- Software TestingAndrew O’MahoneySoftware testing is performed to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. It consists of two aspects: Verification: Have we built the software right? (i.e., does it implement the requirements) and Validation: Have we built the right software? (i.e., do the deliverables satisfy the customer). Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. To enable you to perform these tasks successfully, you will be given training and coaching. As you develop your skills, experience and qualifications, you will progress in your career at GForces, you could, for example, start as a Junior Software Tester and then go on to become a Software Tester, Senior Software Tester and eventually through to Head of Testing.
- MarketingKara-Lee EllinghamOur industry leading Marketing department are experts in all digital marketing disciplines from Pay Per Click (PPC); Search Engine Optimisation (SEO); to Social Media, Creative, Email Marketing and LeadBeast. We ensure that our client’s websites are the most effective tool for driving enquiries and sales into their businesses using cutting edge techniques and practices.
- Facilities and AssetsJamie SmithEstate Management coordinate the strategic and operational management of GForces real estate and the facilities therein. It also encompasses Office Management who facilitate the administrative duties associated with day to day business.
- Vehicle Data ManagementJameel AllymanA large proportion of our clients employ an external system to control and store data relating to all of their used vehicle stock. This data is sent from these external sources to us, where we ensure it is as accurate and complete. Our feeds team then sort this data into relevant fields in a format that our software can understand and we then transfer all used car listings onto the client’s website. This data can then be passed onto third party websites such as AutoTrader, Sunday Times Motoring, and Piston Heads directly from their website platform.
- Human ResourcesNatalie WhitcombeThe HR team work with all employees from each office location, offering employees confidential support and assistance throughout their employment at GForces. Responsible for the people in the organisation including; hiring, employee benefits, employee development, implementing policies and procedures, maintaining a high performance work force, handling complaints and dealing with the overall welfare of employees.
- Media ServicesSteven Lloyd BarlowGForces Media Services specialise in creating high-end video production, motion graphics and animation for a wide range of automotive productions, from specifically optimised VSEO content to title sequences & commercials. We provide Media Rich Content, Broadcast TV adverts, VSEO, Showroom Displays, Touchscreens, Corporate video, Training videos and Presentations.
- MENA – DubaiAsim HussainThe MENA team is responsible for all GForces projects and clients in the Middle East, Far East and North Africa. Based out of Dubai Internet City, the team manages high profile manufacturer, distributor and dealer relationships including all day-to-day interactions. The team has a close relationship with the UK head office and is always happy to welcome GForces colleagues who happen to be visiting Dubai.
- TechnologyJon RyanThe Technology department take everyone’s weird and wonderful ideas for products and features, and see if it’s possible to turn them into reality. Making ideas come to life involves research into new technology, pushing the boundaries of existing technology and often finding the missing gaps in-between. If the numbers add up and the Research and Development team considers it possible, ideas then get passed over to the relevant development teams to build.
- Sales and Business DevelopmentChris LairdSales are responsible for managing relationships with existing customers and developing their digital dealerships. This department is also tasked with selling out market leading digital solutions to new clients.
- Production (UK)Patrick UnderwoodWe are collectively responsible for the development of new and maintenance of, existing GForces NetDirector Software. From managing day to day requests to developing large Software Enhancements and new Products as a whole, the Production team can do it all. The team is made up of a variety of individuals from code loving Developers and creative Technical Architects to inspiring Product Managers.
- TrainingDavid BaylissThe GForces Training Department is responsible for ensuring that our clients not only get the most from every product that we supply, but they also take full advantage of every feature and function that our software offers. The GForces Academy is also in place to expand on customer knowledge, best practices, processes and new innovations and is designed to give our clients access to the most up to date and comprehensive industry training available in the marketplace. Using a blend of coaching, formal courses, e-learning, soft skills training and, technical product training we deliver a complete learning solution both internally to staff and to every client.
How long does the recruitment process take?
The recruitment process can vary, depending on the role you are applying for. Usually you will have your first stage interview which may lead to a second interview upon success of the first. After this, it varies on the job role.
What can I expect from the interviews?
The interview process is one of our best opportunities to get to know the potential of a candidate, and for the candidate to get to know our people and our businesses. In most cases, candidates will meet with the hiring manager or sometimes with other team members.
You’ll be asked questions about your academic and work experiences, and you’ll have a chance to ask some questions of us. You should also have a good sense of what value you think you may bring to our business and be prepared to offer examples of your past achievements or successes.
What is the GForces attire?
Our dress code is smart/casual.
Can I apply for more than one vacancy?
We recommend that you think carefully about what you want to do and where you wish to work before applying, as we will only consider one of your applications at a time.
How long will it take for someone to contact me in regards to my application?
We aim to contact you as quickly as possible, which is usually five days of receiving your application.
I came in for a first stage interview but have not heard back yet?
A member of the HR Team will contact you within seven days after your first interview.
How can I see if a job has been filled?
In general, jobs that appear on this site are open and active, even though the interview process may have already started.
If you don’t find a position that was previously shown on the site, then it is filled or is no longer available.
Or alternatively write to us at:
G-Forces Web Management Ltd,
Corbin Business Park,
Recruitment Agencies please note:
G-Forces Web Management Ltd only accepts CV’s from individuals – we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies without being appointed. Any agency ignoring this will be blacklisted.
Call us on 0845 055 9040 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.