GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Working as part of our ever-growing Client Services team, you will be responsible for your own dedicated client portfolio. Working closely with your clients, you will provide ongoing support and day-to-day management of all issues and requests. You will need to firstly build, and then maintain and continue to strengthen relationships with your clients, to become a trusted adviser. You will need to also be pro-active with your clients, and provide recommendations, guidance and insight in line with their strategy.
You will be working alongside an Account Manager or Director with every client, and will need to liaise with every department within GForces to be able to deliver on their requests; excellent communication skills are therefore a must. You will be expected to co-ordinate conference calls and client meetings where relevant to review client expectations & goals, whilst delivering recommendations and improvements for your clients’ digital strategy.
Working as part of our ever-growing Client Services team, you will be the main point of contact for your dedicated client portfolio, understanding each of your customer’s business strategies.
A Digital Adviser will provide advise to clients on their digital strategy by levering their product and industry expertise – with the aim of increasing product utilisation and adoption levels of GForces products. You will troubleshoot and configure the web platform and be the first port of call for all customer queries.
A Digital Adviser is responsible for retention, and customer relationships within your portfolio of clients ensuring high customer satisfaction is achieved throughout.
You will liaise with every department within GForces to be able to deliver on the above, therefore excellent communication skills are therefore a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of a number of automotive retail accounts with responsibility for planning their budgets, working with clients and in-house teams to utilise these in the most effective manner
- Pro-actively contact your customer to provide recommendation & guidance along with technical assistance to improve their digital performance
- Liaise with directly with the Sales, Project and Account Management teams to assist with client deliverables and ongoing initiatives and collaborate with any new opportunities and upsells.
- Ongoing management of any requests, or issues, raised by your clients regarding their subscribed software
- Working with our in-house SEO, Paid Advertising and Campaign Management teams to plan and oversee marketing strategies and initiatives to drive performance and ROI
- Understand and implement functionality and design upgrades across your clients’ websites to improve usability and conversion rate.
- Confidently discuss digital strategies and website performance with clients, both on the phone and face-to-face in meetings.
- Using our in-house analytics platform as well as Google Analytics to analyse website performance and guide recommendations for improving ROI.
The ideal candidate will be have at least six months’ experience in a digital marketing, client services or account management role. You will be organised, ambitious, approachable and able to demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing best practice and a strong commitment to great customer service.
- Actively achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Self directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- An ability to understand clients’ needs and propose practical solutions
- Confident and articulate in presenting to clients and colleagues
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both on the telephone and in person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet demanding deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to change, comfortable with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment
- The ambition to learn, improve and exceed the requirements of your role
- 25 days holiday + 1 day per year up to 5 days after 5 years’ consecutive service
- Birthday off
- GForces Group Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Care scheme
- Preferential car buying rates
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced paternity and maternity package
- Free fruit before 9:00am
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- 10% discount card for legal services
- Free onsite parking
- Smart Casual dress code