GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
A new opportunity has arisen within the Paid Search Department. We’re currently seeking a Paid Advertising Coordinator who can provide support to the Paid team on a number of key initiatives. The primary role will be to assist the head of department and department leads in the prioritisation of work flow, management of process and large Paid search project delivery.
You will also be required to take an active role in the creation implementation and on-going management of effective paid search strategies, for which full training will be provided.
- Manage specific department task and projects with other internal teams
- To act as a direct point of contact for internal teams to brief work into the larger Paid Search team
- Reviewing data and generating presentations for internal and external reporting
- Creation of client proposals
- Admin tasks such as data entry for report creation and distribution
- While this is not generally a client facing role, you may be required to attend client meetings to provide support
- Responsible for the creation and execution of future projects and initiates
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Approachable and engaging
- Good understanding of excel is essential
- Basic understanding of Paid search including Google AdWords (on-going training will be provided)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- GForces group pension plan
- Discounted health care package
- Preferential car buying rates
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 10% Discount Card for legal services
- Quarterly appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
- Fruit before 9am
- Flexible hours