GForces are the UK’s largest specialised digital agency in the automotive industry. We build, manage and market online strategies for more than half of the UK’s Top 200 motor retailers and many of the world’s leading manufacturers. We are currently seeking a Project Support Executive to join our Dubai Office.
Overall Job Purpose / Role Purpose:
Provide administrative support to the Enterprise Delivery team in delivery of complex software, services and technology projects
- Supporting the Enterprise Project Managers throughout the entire project lifecycle to assist with on-time delivery, the improvement of quality and overall client satisfaction.
- Configuration, content upload and quality assurance of software platforms.
- Manage activity tracking and the collation of reports.
- Minute meetings and track actions.
- Provide regular task progress updates to the project team as required to assist with capacity/resource planning.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings as required.
- Assist the project team to pull together information for reports, presentations, tender responses and client pitches.
- Provide 1st line support when projects initially launch together with the 2nd line support team before handing over to the support team for ongoing support & management
Person Specification (Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required):
- Ability to determine the relevant tasks required to assist project managers in achieving project goals.
- Prioritisation and co-ordination of the relevant tasks to ensure the project team maintains focus and the objective is always met.
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines, manages pressure efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make a good and competent impression right from the first contact.
- Ability to focus on the essentials have the capacity for abstraction, sound judgement and call upon previous lesson/experience.
- Listens effectively and uses advice and the previous experience of others – always wanting to learn and improve.
- A passion for digital.
- Arabic reading and writing skills preferred
- Previous experience of administration in a busy project environment
- A basic understanding of project management methodologies such as Prince2 or Waterfall
- Experience of working in a team orientated environment
- Junior Project Manager, Prince2